Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days of Fit- Make a Choice

Welcome to day one of the 31 days series! For 31 days I will be blogging about 31 ways to live a healthier life.


The first step in changing your life is to make a choice. I think sometimes we wake up one morning and realize that we aren't where we thought we would be. Life gets away from us and we avoid the problem for so long, until we really can't. So you make the decision to make a change, and that is what I am talking about today. 

The first step in changing your life is to make a choice. Choose to do something different. For the next 31 days I will be choosing to do something a little different in my life to change it for the better forever. So join me, and if you feel like you need to make a change, make a choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment