Tuesday, October 2, 2012

31 Days of Fit- Drink More Water!



You would be shocked at how many calories you drink a day. I know I was! And it's not just calories but sugar, fat and chemicals too! I have a slight diet cola addiction, and while its 0 calories and 0 Ww points, I still don't feel great about it.

I have always been a big water drinker, so this one isn't hard for me. But in the last few years, I have started drinking cola way more often. So much so that I get caffeine headaches if I don't drink any cola in a day. This scares me! My body is becoming dependent on caffeine to work and that's not okay with me.

One of my favorite blogs, Young House Love issued a challenge this October called "Aquatober". All you do is drink only water for the whole month. No cola, no coffee, just water. The point is to cleanse your body (at least give it a short break) from all those artificial ingredients we pump Ito our system. I am a huge supporter of the More Water movement so I will be participating!

So if you dare, join me! Take the next 30 days to be a little more fit, and drink only water. It won't kill you, I promise ;)


2 comments:

  1. I've been drinking a lot more water lately too. Have you tried the Mio water flavor drops? I picked up mine from Target and it really does help me drink more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried those but I didn't even think of that! I love Mio! That will definitely help for when I want something a little sweeter to drink :)

      Delete