Thursday, October 11, 2012

31 Days of Fit - Tell a friend



At weight watchers this week, we talked about WW and our social lives. I shared that I blog about my journey, so it's something I am very open about and some people were shocked by this.

They would never tell their family or friends that they were making a change for fear of being judged! I completely understand this rationale, really, but I don't subscribe to it.

I think it is very important to have support and accountability. That is why I suggest you tell a friend. You don't have to post your weight on Facebook, but by telling a friend, you will have someone to talk to when things are tough, and someone to look at you and say (lovingly of course) "do you really need that doughnut?".

They want the best for you so they will hold you accountable.

So there ya go. It might be scary, but tell a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment