Tuesday, October 23, 2012

31 days of Fit- All good things come to an end



Well even not so good things like this ridiculously difficult and unpleasant blogging series.

I have mostly loathed doing this from day 4, but I have stuck with it for a few reasons. 1. I don't like quitting. 2. I was feeling a little guilty because one of the only 4 (I wish I were exaggerating) people that have been reading these little blog posts is my cousin Kristen who doesn't think I blog enough.

However, I have hated every moment of this stupid little series for a few reasons. 1. Every freaking day is a lot. Like a lot a lot. And I haven't had any time to write about things I wanna write about. 2. I picked a really really hard topic. 31 different posts about being fit. SERIOUSLY WHAT WAS I THINKING! 3. Blogging became a chore. Something I had to do so i didn't get yelled at by the proverbial blogging police.

So I have, with a heavy heart, decided to quit with only 8 posts to go. This is because even dragging this on for 8 more days might have killed me. I have seriously contemplated taking the ENTIRE month of November off from blogging to recover. Lord knows there is enough content in October to keep anyone busy.

Will I do this again next year? Maybe? I would have to really sit and think about how miserable I feel. I would also have to write every single post in advance.

So I am sorry, but I am a quitter.

But I will still be blogging on my main blog, so be sure to check me out there :) All 4 of you....


No comments:

Post a Comment