Monday, October 8, 2012

31 Days of Fit- Make a Plan



I just realized I am still behind a day, so there will be another post later today to get caught up. Thank you for your patience!

Today's tip is to make a plan. It is easy enough to just lose track of what you're doing and to stay motivated to keep doing it if you don't have a plan.

It is simple enough to make a plan. Come up with some parameters to base your food consumption against, then come up with a schedule of exercise and an activity you really enjoy. It is really that simple.

Of course, you can go to the other extreme and follow a set diet plan, whether dr. prescribed or a well known plan. And you can join a gym to have the height of exercise equipment at your disposal. It is really up to you!

So, I guess I should share my plan. I am doing Weight Watchers, and I have no specific exercise plan at the moment, but I am working on that.

What's your plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment