Monday, September 24, 2012

Weigh In- Week 1

I wish this were more climactic, but I actually missed my weigh in this week :(

I was sent home sick from work with a stomach bug, and my meeting is right by work, which isn't very close to my home at all. But I am ready to get on track for this next week.

I did want to tell you guys about some of my favorite foods that are keeping me on track!

These Fiber One Chocolate Brownies are DELICIOUS!! They are moist and chocolatey and if you warm them up for 15 seconds in the microwave, they are like fresh from the oven brownies! And they are only 2 Pts+!


Yoplait now makes greek yogurt and it is amazing! I have tried many kinds (Dannon Oikos, Chobani, etc) and this one is by far my favorite for many reasons! It is a little sweeter than the others, and definitely creamier. It also comes in some really awesome flavors, like Mixed Berry and Peach. I think the # 1 reason this is now my FAVORITE greek yogurt is that it is only 2 Pts+, unlike 3 Pts+ for Dannon Oikos and Chobani. 


I'm sure you can tell, I have a sweet tooth. It is important for me to find something sweet I can enjoy. These frozen yogurts are really really yummy. I have tried Blueberry and Strawberry and I really liked them both. At only 3 Pts+, they are a steal!

So thats all for now, but as I discover more foods that don't make me feel deprived, I promise to share :)


No comments:

Post a Comment